Gold business partners of GDF have the strongest cooperation with GDF possible for industry partners.
As Golden partner you profit from the following:
- Free entrance to the GDF Congress for one delegate of your company
- Acces to all GDF events, meetings and exhibitions
- Exclusive entrance to the GDF network
- Business partner meetings and one-on-one visits
- Hard copy Global Dairy Outlook
- Results from the GDF Dairy Monitor
- Research opportunities within the network
- Exlusive and confidential research opportunities and trials for own use on project base
- Monthly newsletter with worldwide dairy developments
- Promotion opportunities via GDF website, newsletter and social media
- Logo positioning on promotion materials GDF
- Exclusivity: only non-competing dairy industry partners will be allowed to enter the GDF business partners group
Artex Barn Solutions
Artex has been a leader in agricultural supply for over forty years. Purchased by John de Jonge in 1995, it evolved away from silage and manure equipment to focused in on cattle handling equipment, ventilation and cow cooling.
Artex Barn Solutions rose to new heights over the next ten years, and positioned itself for the global market by opening its first North-American style manufacturing plant in China in 2007. Artex hosts regular trips to China for both customers and dealers to tour our facilities, showcasing our manufacturing capabilities and our commitment to quality.
This global expansion has led Artex to a vast and rapid growth. With a network of dealers around the world and projects in more than 40 countries worldwide, Artex takes pride in the level of excellence and commitment it continues to bring to the dairy industry.
As an international family business in the agricultural sector, we spend every day making farmers’ lives easier with innovative solutions and tailored services. These solutions range all the way from forage harvesting on the field to milk in the tank. We provide advice on how to organise a dairy farm smartly with the use of management systems. Our vision and the needs and demands of our clients are the things that drive and inspire us.